Inside the world-famous “Lido di Milano” will rise the “Villagio Mondiali Milano2023,” where all the collateral activities to the World Championships will find a home, from partner stands to the two planned hospitality facilities. An international food district will also be set up in order to better acquaint spectators and fans with the multicultural world of fencing.
In detail, there will be:
- Technical areas;
- Refreshment area for athletes;
- 2 VIP hospitality areas with unique dedicated services;
- Commercial booths for business partners, with fan engagement activities;
- Food district with the opportunity to taste the best traditional Italian and international products;
- Game areas where you can try your hand at fencing through dedicated events;
- Dedicated areas for family initiatives, in collaboration with local associations;
- Evening activities through cultural shows, concerts, live music and/or DJ sets.